Computer Purchase and Installation Services:
- Interview of church staff and lay leaders to determine needs.
- Research of available systems.
- Preparation of proposals for review and acceptance by church leaders.
- Physical installation of purchased hardware.
- Installation of purchased software and configuration of network (as needed).
- Formatting of mailing lists, financial records, or other forms.
- Training and data transfer as required (see below).
Data Transfer Services:
These services can be useful to churches which have purchased a new computer, and have information on an older machine which they would not like to re-enter.
- Formatting of records in new system.
- Translation of records into new format.
- Training of computer user(s) in new system and format.
Computer Seraph can provide one-on-one instruction or classes.
- On-site instruction of user(s) in the church's own specific computer tools.
- General classes in computer concepts. May be off-site.
- Classes may be developed for attendance from several churches.
- Instruction available in particular areas:
- Newsletter design and production
- Bulletin design and production
- Mailing list design and maintenance
- Computerized accounting
- Computer resources
- Research, purchasing, installation and configuration of Local Area Networks.
- Research, installation, and configuration of Internet connections.
- HTML programming for World Wide Web pages.
- World Wide Web Hosting.
Continuing aid for addressing emerging questions or problems.
- On-site support available.
- Telephone support available.
- Email support available.
Rates for Services:
- Consulting services including individual training: $22.00 per hour.
- On-site services reimbursement of mileage: $.29 per mile.
- Class instruction arrangements are negotiable.
- Special arrangements and service contracts are available.
Eric Anderson, Principal Consultant
5 Brainerd Dr.
Portland, CT 06480-1517